A former industrial site located between the historical renaissance city centre and the central harbour front of Fredericia is being transformed into a modern, lively canal district with a spectacular panoramic view of the sea.
Located nearby Fredericia Train Station and with good access to the motorway network, Kanalbyen occupies a prime location in the Triangle Region for offices, housing, culture and leisure activities.
Today, the new urban district has become a popular meeting point and an attractive residence for people as well as companies. In the next couple of years more housing and a multi storey car park is being build.
Invest in the Canal District of Fredericia and be part of
- Growth in the Triangle Area in Jutland
- An urban area with an attractive location in the heart of Denmark and with direct access to the sea
- A unique and ambitious urban development project
- The vibrant and diverse urban life that already exists in the project area
- A project in which the municipality, as joint owner, has a long-term and active interest in developing the area